White tea is a top antioxidant and one of the healthiest types of tea at all. He got the name on a silver sheet covering the buds for harvest, and he won when the tea dried. Young leaves and buds are harvested just before the buds open and the oxidation begins.
The appetizing effects of white tea and its beneficial effect on health, as one of the healthiest teas in general, are many:
- the strongest antioxidant (aid in combating various diseases), also called "the elixir of youth, health and longevity"
- It has an excellent anti-tumor effect and therefore white tea is considered one of the healthiest drinks in the world - it could be said to be a kind of "ferrari" in the world of tea
- help in fighting fat (cholesterol)
- rebuilds the liver and is clean of fat
- the best body toxin cleaner making it suitable for athletes and recreational fitness (accelerates recovery), stressful occupations, after chemotherapy or long-term drug use
- has a relaxing anti-stress effect, especially for night sleep
- strengthens the immune system
- weight loss diet help (to accelerate metabolism)
- excellent for the skin (regeneration of the skin, ie toning of the face), and for the recovery of tired eyes (eyes) and eyeballs, ie inflammatory processes in the eye (cold or warm white tea dressing: keep in eyes of 5-10 min )
- helps to absorb the warts in your mouth (while drinking keep a little longer white tea in your mouth)
- it works against cellulite.
white tea *
* from certified organic farming
Marked on the package.
Keep in dry, dark and cold place.
PUTS ON MARKET:
Galleria Internazionale d.o.o., Predavčeva 6, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia